Official Unit: Ephorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities
Gonia Episkopi, Thira, Kamari (Cyclades)
Phone : 22860 23217, 210-33.10.280, 33.10.966
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full price: €2, Reduced: €1
Free admission days
- March 6 – in memory of Melina Mercouri
- June 5 – World Environment Day
- April 18 – International Day for Monuments
- May 18 – International Museum Day
- The last weekend of every September (European Heritage Days)
- September 27, World Tourism Day
- The National Holidays
Persons entitled to reduced admission
- Free pass card holders
- Escorting parents in educational visits of the schools of primary education.
- Escorting teachers to school visits and institutions of primary, secondary and of tertiary education.
Persons entitled to free entrance
- Journalists by demonstrating their journalistic identity
- Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – EU Members over 65, by showing identity card or passport.
- Holders of special membership card of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the International Council of Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) to demonstrate this.
- Members Companies and Associations of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites in Greece by demonstrating a certified membership card
- Young people up to 18 years on presentation of identity card or passport to confirm the age
- ΞGuides by showing proof of identity of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- The official guests of the Greek State, after approval of the Director General of Antiquities and Heritage.
- Escorts accompanying blind and disabled people
- Officials of the Fund of Archaeological Receipts (TAPA), on production of their identity
- Officials of Credit Management Fund for Archaeological Projects (TDPEAE) by showing their identity
- Officials of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, by showing their identity
- Students of Higher Educational Institutions and Schools of rates outside the EU countries by showing their student ID.
- Students and students of higher educational institutions, the Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent faculty of Member – States of the European Union and the Schools Guides by showing their student ID.
Summer (April 1 to October 31) Tuesday-Sunday: 08:00-15:00